||What are your payout rates?
- We pay our affiliates 50% of signups and rebills
Do you pay for webmaster referrals as well?
- Yes, we pay you 10% of what your referred webmasters earn
Got any special deals to high-traffic affiliates?
- We will definately consider higher revenue shares or PPS to affiliates with larger amounts of traffic or higher converting traffic within the niches that we operate in. Please contact us and let us know what you can offer and we're sure we can come to a win-win deal.
Can I trust that I will get my payments?
- Absolutely. We have let CCBill, the adult industry's most trusted payment processor, take care of our affiliate-payouts from day one. CCBill are well known for they extremely on-time payouts for years.
As webmasters ourselves, we have been receiving payouts from CCBill promptly each week since 2001. They never miss a payout. That's why we have chosen to let CCBill take care of our affiliate-payouts.
For how long has UnrealBank been in business?
- UnrealBank was launched in 2004. Still going strong. As an affiliate you should be very concerned and careful regarding payouts, as there have been several come-and-go sponsor-programs in the adult industry during the years. Make sure you send your hard earned traffic to programs focusing on the long-term.
Do you accept mailers?
- We only accept mailers from opt-in lists of the exact niches that we operate in, and only lists that you built yourself. Please contact us and ask for permission before you start promoting the UnrealBank-sites via e-mail marketing.
You risk getting banned from our program if you promote our sites to general types of lists (not matching our niches), non-optin-lists, lists bought from others, lists where you are not absolutely sure of what type of content/interests the receiver signed up for.
The following types of lists might be allowed if you get our permission first:
* Fetish paysite customer lists (active and non-active members)
* Fetish freesite lists (opt-in)
Please always contact us for approval before you attempt promoting the UnrealBank-sites via mailers.
Other questions or concerns?
- Contact us